Getting grasp of Vellum + some KineFX
Just Another Motion Graphics Artist's Blog
Oct 11, 2022
Jul 29, 2022
RS procedural powdery snow with random walk
Feb 22, 2022
Redshift powdery snow shader challenge
Feb 8, 2022
Pass.Port just got a big update to version 0.45
It is still very Beta, but I hope can be useful to you.
- Bug fixes
- UI overhaul, it should resize much better now
- Support for all Redshift AOVs
- AOVs names updated to the current Redshift C4D defaults
- FPS (framerate) option is now fully respected
- Browsing now unfolds to the previous folder
- All fields are editable by user and being saved into settings
- Parse button to rescan current folder without browsing again
- Straight alpha option added. Also wanted to add Preserve RGB options, but ohh Adobe, they forgot to implement this
- Quick help button added with a brief explanation of functionality
- Imported utility and Beauty AOVs are now disabled (eye off) and moved to the top of the composition, so all you need is rearrange them in the right order, but it will be auto soon.
Oct 23, 2021
Rigging a Chopper
Solved a few challenging points to build this complex helicopter's cyclic control transformations.
Turned out pretty satisfying.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)